WE'RE HERE FOR YOU!
Our vertically integrated platform of services is your one-stop consulting shop from land acquisition through move in.
LOW-RISE & HIGH-RISE INSPECTIONS
- HERS Inspections & Administration
- Commissioning Services - HVAC Design & Performance Verification
- Local Incentive Application & Management
- Green & Above Code Management
- Solar Ready & Solar Standard Management
- Sustainability Management - State & Local Programs
- Concrete Water Proofing
- Roofing (drone)
- Exterior Cladding
- Interior Drainage Plane
- Foundation & Framing
- Decks & Balconies, Fit & Finish
- Acoustic Assemblies, MEP Rough-In
- Insurance Requirements, Safety, & Fire Rated Assemblies
- Architecture & Design
- Planning & Entitlement
- Site Surveys
- Commercial MEP Engineering
- Interior Design & Planning
- Plans & Permit Processing
- Commercial Building Commissioning
- Leed AP
LOW-RISE & HIGH-RISE ENGINEERING
- Code Compliance Energy Modeling
- Above Code & Utility Incentive Analysis
- Residential Mechanical Engineering
- Residential Electrical Engineering
- Residential Plumbing Engineering
- Solar Sheets
Ei Companies specialize in consulting for large scale developers in multifamily, residential, commercial, and mixed-use in the building industry.
WHY CHOOSE US
- Dedicated local Consultants are your single point of contact for all contracted services.
- With your project data in house we can provide our clients with custom reporting.
- Services packages designed to fit your unique needs.
For the last 20 years, excellence has been our motto. In 2019, for the 13th consecutive year, we were once again honored as the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year – the highest award that can be bestowed on an organization in our industry.
Energy Inspectors has also been recognized by the EPA for our pioneering efforts with the National Leadership Award for Indoor Air Quality in 2011, 2014, 2016, and again in 2018 as well as the WaterSense® Partner of the Year award in 2011, 2014, 2015, and again in 2018 for overall excellence in the water-efficiency arena.
Previous awards also include Build It Green’s GreenPoint Rater of the Year as well as the RESNET Cross Border Builder Challenge in 2015.